Think About Chapstick

As I rip little pieces of skin off my lips with my teeth, I think about Chapstick.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Shower Solutions


During our bathroom renovation, we discovered rotten wood around the tub on the shower head side. We replaced it and ever since, I've been anal about water escaping the shower. Melissa and I take an average of two showers a day each, and mine are quite vigorous, so I knew waterproofing was a serious concern. Especially since we decided to keep the old cast iron tub and use a traditional shower curtain and liner instead of a sliding glass shower door.

I managed to find two excellent solutions that allow me to enjoy my showers and not worry about wiping the bathroom walls and floor down afterwards. The first is the “Sho’Bath C’eal” from the UK’s Subtle Concepts Ltd (pictured in my shower above). It creates a watertight seal by allowing you to trap your shower curtain liner against your shower wall. You can read about how it works and buy one here http://www.subtleconcepts.co.uk/.


The second, which is quickly becoming the standard in hotels, is the curved shower curtain rod. The curved shower curtain rod gives you considerably more room in the shower, prevents the curtain liner blow-in effect, provides smooth shower curtain ring mobility, and brings the shower curtain closer to the inside of the shower on both ends (which helps keep the water in the shower).

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Epsom salt uk I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home